Wednesday 5 June 2013

Exhibition





Next Wednesday is the opening night for the annual 2nd year fine art and jewellery design exhibition. nothing is ready, thank god we are living up to expectations. Lana wants us to invite these big time business men like the owner of Mr Price etc. and there is going to be next to nothing for them to see. this is pathetic. my performance at the moment is pathetic. I feel sooo dead. I am recovering from the flu... but that's really no excuse. I have to be working hard as I can at all times. I have to put up that bench TONIGHT! OK >>> lets get active. what Lana said today during communications is true. a business idea in your head  is just a thought/ idea until you put it to paper i.e. in a business plan. that's when it becomes material. !!!!! I am enthusiastic about converting my idea to a plan. and sorting my dream into something solid.

Devyn came over last night to pick his stuff up. I think it's better that the two of us are just friends. I do still like him a lot, and I know he likes me, but I want to feel what real love feels like. When a guy really likes you. when all he can think about is you and it's a normal relationship. Not anything scary or abusive. Just simple, plain, innocent, slow, romantic, something that I deserve.

Mommy and Daddy are going to fetch me on Saturday and bring me back to Durban on Sunday. So I'll get a bit of "home" even if its just for a short while. I've missed my parents dreadfully this past week. I really cant wait to get a hug from my Mom on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment