Friday 17 May 2013

Friday! yay! maybe not.

I have literally nothing planned for this weekend. Therefore...nothing to look forward to. I guess I'll just have to do homework. - I have so much of it... maybe its best then, that I'm not going out. I have to create a business card for myself, packaging for my product, and flyers - for this exhibition...  and it's all due in two weeks time. I also have to finish and post the design for the cobra competition. thinking about it I should get started on the Anglo gold auditions, as I know the lecturers are going to give us little or no time to do that. It took me weeks to get to my final design with the shinning lights competition. I must give myself enough time to think it through.
We actually have an enormous amount of work. There is no way that i can go out this weekend. I'm glad i talked myself out of it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment