Tuesday 14 May 2013

Three Stone Collet with a gold shank







Not that I have any time to type a post. Ive just finished my ring... its due in a couple minuets. I'm not going to bother with spell check - how disgusting ....wondering if anything I'm typing is distinguishable as English at all. good god. 

I had a lot of trouble with this setting as I said previously. I'm glad its all over... phew. 
Sunday - was Mother's Day. I wasn't going to see my mother buuuut Micheal had this genius plan to wake up at 2 in the morning and leave by three to drive up to bay. My parents were thrilled to see me when I arrived at the front door, waking them from their slumber at 5am. I'm still recovering from the last minute gallivanting. 
Last night I was thoroughly grumpy, Devyn had just got back from Capetown, and so he came over. I think he expected me to be a bit more excited to see him... he was obviously excited to see me. 
Since Devyn was gone for about ten days and he only ever makes time for me once a week I didn't see the necessity for a welcome home party. 







No comments:

Post a Comment